Anybody seen any dog collars in the outlets?

Whippet

I want to believe
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
I would love to treat my muttley to one of the red dog collars ... seems so extravagant though to pay full retail. Esp as now saving for Roxy.

Has anyone ever seen the collars or leads in an outlet?

Wonder if they might pop up in the sale otherwise?

I want to get a dog collar for my cat Monty....he's so big that cat collars won't fit him! He's the size of a small leopard :biggrin:

Big_Monty_Picture_25_Jan_2004.jpg

Good god, he's enormous! He has the look of an Egyptian sphinx, look how arrogant he is!!! Bet he's a real character....And missy, you shouldn't be picking him up with your bad back...!!

Oh I know, this photo is about 5 years old, I can't pick him up for a cuddle anymore :sad: He's not a lapcat either, but he does sneak onto the bed at night and settle down next to me when he thinks I'm asleep, which is lovely :biggrin:

He was 21lb in this picture - slightly overweight, our vet reckons that his ideal weight is 18lb. We put him on a diet and he's there now :smile:

Is that Muttley in your userpic? (great name btw!) He's a cutie, he'd look fab in red too, it would really stand out against his coat.

I'm not sure Monty would allow me to put a collar on him - I'll have to buy a cheap one first, to try him with!

yes he's mine, his real name is actually Shadow but I do call him Muttley a lot of the time! I totally agree with you, red against the black will be perfect.

However, he's still going to have to keep his whippy collar on because I reckon he would slip an ordinary collar. Makes it even more extravagant - two collars, one for decoration!