Anybody play games on Pogo?

QueenOfDa702

Ma to the d@mn D-E-A
O.G.
Jan 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I am such an addict! I always have tPF, and Pogo open on my Firefox tabs lmao!
I always anticipate the next challenge, and am so happy when I get a badge! Its really quite sad. Anyway, is anyone else a member of Pogo or Club Pogo?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Cheryl24

May 6, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
I play games on Pogo but I don't know what you mean by the club, badge, etc. I just enjoy an occasional game of Word Whomp or Payday Freecell. I keep hoping to win the jackpot! :yes:

Nov 8, 2006
I used to but i'm been so swamped lately i don't have time to!!

have you tried poppit??? OH I love that game but i suck at it... but so addicting!!

Feb 17, 2007
Long Island
My mom just got me a pogo membership. I :heart: it!!!!! Sometimes I come home from work and right away go on pogo to earn a badge. LOL it may sound like a waste of time to some, but its fun and something to do.

What is your name? I will add to my pogo friends list.

elongreach

140 lbs lighter
Feb 5, 2006
Maryland
I do! I got into it when my Sims game gave me a membership. I'm always trying to get a jackpot which I doubt will ever happen. :sad:

QueenOfDa702

Ma to the d@mn D-E-A
O.G.
Jan 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
My mom just got me a pogo membership. I :heart: it!!!!! Sometimes I come home from work and right away go on pogo to earn a badge. LOL it may sound like a waste of time to some, but its fun and something to do.

What is your name? I will add to my pogo friends list.
QueenOfDa702! haha Im so original:shame:.
I thought there would be more people on there! Its so addicting!