anybody own an LV watch?

I dont own one but Lulu, tPF member elle, has a couple so I hope she doesnt mind me mentioning her here :shame: Hopefully Lulu will see this thread, her watches are TDF :love:

im dying for one of the perle vernis tambourin? is that what it's called?

but then again...im more into japanese watches..seiko, citizen.....because i always bang my wrist on the lab bench when i work...so...

I dont own one but Lulu, tPF member elle, has a couple so I hope she doesnt mind me mentioning her here :shame: Hopefully Lulu will see this thread, her watches are TDF :love:

Hehe, Jen, I don't mind you mentioning me. We're all here to help each other, no? :smile:

I have 3 watches and my mom has one too (she has the tambour lovely perle). I have the tambour lovely pink and 2 other black tambour watches with diamonds in them. I find that the vernis ones get pretty dirty over time :s But then again, that's usually what happens with light colored vernis that you're wearing everyday. I love my black watches though...they're exquisite and like precious jewelry to me :love: I think the quality is great, I've never had any problems with mine. I'm actually not too into watches, so I don't know how they compare to brands like Rolex or Cartier. My LV watches are worth every penny because I love them and use one almost everyday :yes:

can u take any pics of u wearing it? thanks!!!

Hehe, Jen, I don't mind you mentioning me. We're all here to help each other, no? :smile:

I have 3 watches and my mom has one too (she has the tambour lovely perle). I have the tambour lovely pink and 2 other black tambour watches with diamonds in them. I find that the vernis ones get pretty dirty over time :s But then again, that's usually what happens with light colored vernis that you're wearing everyday. I love my black watches though...they're exquisite and like precious jewelry to me :love: I think the quality is great, I've never had any problems with mine. I'm actually not too into watches, so I don't know how they compare to brands like Rolex or Cartier. My LV watches are worth every penny because I love them and use one almost everyday :yes:

thank you so much for your info. I'm thinking of buying the LV tambour cup watch next week. I hope for the amount I'll be paying that I will love this watch and will be able to use it a lot.

Rensky, I have pictures of the watches in my collection. Let me pull up the pic for you!

watches.jpg

Here are some old pics of the watches on my wrist (I would take new ones, but I'm in the middle of packing for my NYE weekend:yahoo:):

NYE?!?!?!?! AHHHHHHH I'M SOOO JEALOUS :nuts:

Have fun Lulu!!!!!! I've always wanted to go to NYE for New Years, actually I've always wanted to go to NY period. OK. I'm an idiot, I just realized that NYE = New Year's Eve and not New York. Weee, I wouldve deleted this but I thought other people would get a kick out of what a big idiot I am :shame:

Have a fun (and safe) weekend Lulu!

OH and I love the watches on your wrist. The second one is so dainty, very pretty!