anybody own an LV watch?

1. Can you give me your experience/opinions on an LV watch? Is it worth the price and how is the quality?

2. I dont own one but Lulu, tPF member elle, has a couple so I hope she doesnt mind me mentioning her here :shame: Hopefully Lulu will see this thread, her watches are TDF :love:

3. Im wondering the same thing.....

4. my dad is a watchmaker... yet i dont know much about watches...and ive never seen a watch IRL

5. im dying for one of the perle vernis tambourin? is that what it's called?

but then again...im more into japanese watches..seiko, citizen.....because i always bang my wrist on the lab bench when i work...so...

6. Matt has one too.

7. Hehe, Jen, I don't mind you mentioning me. We're all here to help each other, no? :smile:

I have 3 watches and my mom has one too (she has the tambour lovely perle). I have the tambour lovely pink and 2 other black tambour watches with diamonds in them. I find that the vernis ones get pretty dirty over time :s But then again, that's usually what happens with light colored vernis that you're wearing everyday. I love my black watches though...they're exquisite and like precious jewelry to me :love: I think the quality is great, I've never had any problems with mine. I'm actually not too into watches, so I don't know how they compare to brands like Rolex or Cartier. My LV watches are worth every penny because I love them and use one almost everyday :yes:

8. can u take any pics of u wearing it? thanks!!!

9. thank you so much for your info. I'm thinking of buying the LV tambour cup watch next week. I hope for the amount I'll be paying that I will love this watch and will be able to use it a lot.

10. yes, that would be nice too if you can take pics of you wearing your LV watches, like icing on the cake:nuts:

11. Rensky, I have pictures of the watches in my collection. Let me pull up the pic for you!

[​IMG]

12. Here are some old pics of the watches on my wrist (I would take new ones, but I'm in the middle of packing for my NYE weekend:yahoo:):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. NYE?!?!?!?! AHHHHHHH I'M SOOO JEALOUS :nuts:

Have fun Lulu!!!!!! I've always wanted to go to NYE for New Years, actually I've always wanted to go to NY period. OK. I'm an idiot, I just realized that NYE = New Year's Eve and not New York. Weee, I wouldve deleted this but I thought other people would get a kick out of what a big idiot I am :shame:

Have a fun (and safe) weekend Lulu!

OH and I love the watches on your wrist. The second one is so dainty, very pretty!

14. I was trying to figure out what NYE stood for!!! :sweatdrop:

15. ...

a big whoooops for u jen