anybody out there with a grenat city?

1. i really want to see a grenat city, does anyone have one that can model some pictures for us pretty please??

2. D'oh, nevermind, I can't find my pics.

3. welp, i had one of these beauties, but sold her recently, take a look :love:

DSCF2724 REV.jpg
  4. aaallabama, it's beautifullll can you tell me why did you sold it?

5. awe, thanks so much, it was the prettiest grenat city i've seen :tender:...but i sold her to help pay my doggy's vet bills :heart:

6. aWW, you're so wise, i would have been torn. was it big on you? because i wanted the first instead.

7. nope, i'm only 5'2", but the city's too small for me as an everyday bag :smile:...i've got a thing for big bags though, like alotta gals here...i've sold all of my firsts except for 2 because they're too small for me :heart:

8. Hi baglover! Here's my city. I find it to be the perfect size because I tend to carry lots of stuff with me everyday! I know plenty of other ladies here with lovely grenat cities, so hopefully more of them will share later! :smile:
    (Aaa - that was a beautiful grenat! Hope your doggy's doing ok!)

100_1391_2.JPG
  9. awe, thanks so much cate, thankfully my puppy's alive & kickin'!!! :love:

10. Here's one ... I got this from the "Photos wearing your Bbags" thread:

forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=77885&d=1160021255

P.S. Can a moderator please do me a big favor and go to post #147:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/photos-wearing-your-bbags-pictures-only-37346-10.html#post976243

in the Photos wearing your Bbags thread and add the words "grenat city" to that post? I can't tell you how much time it took me to find this photo even though I knew it was there somewhere!!! :hysteric:

11. I have one on eBay now with lots of pictures, but none of me wearing it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice