Anybody on Queen Mary 2 recently?

Jun 23, 2007
Hi. We are getting ready to sail on our third trip aboard the beautiful floating Hermes Boutique a/k/a Queen Mary 2. Have any of you been aboard lately?? I've never seen anything major in leather, lots of silk. But not much leather. Not like I can't wait until Saturday. I can't. So, anyone?? Since this is her fifth anniversary year, I was hoping for something special for this year. Seems like nobody can answer me from any of my boutique sources. Since they are a concession, not much comes back from them.
Well. After we get back, I'll let you know if I manage to get a little something special.]

Balto Bag Lady Sadly I have never been aboard this magnificent ship (but I hope one day!!) so I can't be of much help but I wanted to wish you a wonderful vacation!!! Hope you can find some very special H goodies as well!!

This company runs the retail shops on QM2. You can try contactig them:

http://www.hardingbrothers.co.uk/

I've heard the staff on board are not well versed in the products.

Thanks, Chloe. My experience has been that they the sales people on the ship are more than helpful. But, we haven't been on the ship in a couple of years. I'll check out the link.
Thanks again. I'll be sure to report when I return.

BBL, if there's anything really cool, find a computer and tell your chat peeps!

Oh lu, you know my droid, nookColor, AND netbook are going with me!!!:biggrin: And, I try to send photos. The SAs will not object to photos in their little floating boutique. . . and the Chopard . . . and the H. Stern. . . and whatever else they may have added in the past few years! BBL would never let my peeps down!!