Anybody looking for an epi noe?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Thank you!!! It's MINES:heart: :yes:

And just think....last week I posted that I was DONE with eBay!

I'm a Gemini....what can I can ya?! :smile:

2. Congrats! BTW Jazz, where in Ohio are you from?

3. Thanks! I don't like to post exact location but it's South-East.

4. I'm from the Cleveland area, that is why I asked :smile:
    I know what you mean though, I don't have it in my profile either.

5. Wow congrats Jazz !:flowers:

6. Hello fellow Ohioian! I was hesitant to put it in my profile but I figured...it's a big state!

And Cleveland? Let's just say...come football season, I'll be on the other side :graucho:

7. Thanks! I'm so excited!!! I needed a black bag to match the color of my Lexus GS I just got!(interior color is black, exterior silver!) :yes: :heart: And when I saw Irene's Noe I just HAD to have one! I do have a black Coach bag but it's...well, NOT a LV.

All I need is my Jackie O Chanel sunglasses and I'll be an official DIVA!:jammin:

8. LOL, gotcha. It is nice to see another person from Ohio, I usually see fancy places like California, Boston, Europe...

Anyway, very nice purchase!

9. SUPER COOL:supacool: Congrats on your new car too:love: loveeee Lexus.....and Louis !

10. Congrats, on the Lexus too! :flowers: I even have two so I can totally relate. It's a great bag! :love:

11. Jazz, CONGRATS on getting a great bag!!!:love:

12. Congrats! That was a great deal! And she is a great seller :yes:

13. A few things.....

Beautiful bag....... :yes: Congrats!!
    I JUST bought a bag from that seller today too.... Cabas Piano like NEW :love:

I'm also from Ohio, Middletown actually,,,live in Az now :beach:

Yeah Ohio LV lovers getting a new LV bag today..... :yahoo:

14. I know...I was thinking the same thing LOL! My job requires me to travel to So. CAL at least once every other month. I always love it when I get there but at weeks end I'm always ready to head back to old boring Ohio :smile:

I can't wait to get my "new" bag :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice