Anybody likes See by Chloe Joan bag?

Thank you for the info. but what's seen can't be unseen, now I definitely want the studded one from next season.:smile:

Lolol I completely agree. And I think the studding makes it look less like a cheaper version of Lexa and more like a bag with its own identity.

P.S. looks like we will be bag twins again because I decided on that studded version as my Regan replacement lol

Last edited:
If anyone wants the caramel color you can get $100.00 off the price at Saks online with code spring17. The promo runs through tomorrow I believe.
I purchased the "warm grey" Joan from Saks with the sale price and it just arrived today. My first See bag. Very disappointed. Loved it online. It is a wheat color-no grey in it. The straps seem cheap. The suede flap appears to be scratched in several places. It was a return. No foam wrapping on straps or hardware. No stuffing inside the bag, so the bottom was folded over when packed. I also purchased a Tory Burch Harper that arrived in the same box. Beautifully wrapped. It appears of a better quality just comparing the two bags. Even with the $100 off the bag is too expensive to keep in its' condition. Know not much about Tory Burch, But it just looks nicer. Absolutely love the looks of the Joan-just disappointed and will send it back.

I purchased the "warm grey" Joan from Saks with the sale price and it just arrived today. My first See bag. Very disappointed. Loved it online. It is a wheat color-no grey in it. The straps seem cheap. The suede flap appears to be scratched in several places. It was a return. No foam wrapping on straps or hardware. No stuffing inside the bag, so the bottom was folded over when packed. I also purchased a Tory Burch Harper that arrived in the same box. Beautifully wrapped. It appears of a better quality just comparing the two bags. Even with the $100 off the bag is too expensive to keep in its' condition. Know not much about Tory Burch, But it just looks nicer. Absolutely love the looks of the Joan-just disappointed and will send it back.
My experience was very similar. I received a scratched bag that looked used. but you know if the bag gets scratched easily it's not made of quality leather/suede. and who knows maybe they arrive like this from factory.

I know we like the lower price of the See By Chloe, but if anyone's just after the aesthetic, Chloe has released the Owen collection which looks very similar and is more the quality you're looking for!
My thoughts exactly when I saw the Owen bags online! I had purchased a SBC Joan in black, and like the others, was disappointed by the leather quality right away. However, I liked its multiple storage options and the Owen doesn't seem to have that. I'm still waiting for a Medium Lexa in a color/leather combo that that I like...

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Lol I'm so with you there. Unless they somehow come out with an even cooler option I'm waiting for this beauty to hit the shelves!

http://www.purseblog.com/fashionweek/best-runway-bags-new-york-fashion-week-fall-2017/

Hy ladies, since I saw the picture of this cutie bag, I fell in love with it right away!!! Has anybody seen this model in stores? I only found the picture here but unfortunately nowhere else ; - ((( would be very happy for any information!!! Thanks in advance!

Hello again ! Any news about the Joan bag with the nice studded front ? I still haven´t seen it anywhere else than on the photo of this forum ; - ((( do you think it will come to the shops ? In the meantime, I ordered the large Joan modell in warm gray from Saks, as it was reduced to € 190,- !!! Should arrive by end of the week .... nevertheless, I am also still interested in the other cute modell and would be glad for any Information ! Thanks in advance .....

DSC_1643.JPG DSC_1644.JPG ... my bag arrived today! That was fast!!! It was packed very well and I can only say that it is really beautiful ; - ))) the color is more nude than grey, but I like that very much. The quality is really sooo good and the stitching is perfect! I also owe a Chloe Marcie and I have to say that this one is even better in quality (the only thing that differs is the thickness of the leather). So I will definitely keep it and I am sooo happy, that I got it for this good price ; - )))

Attachments

• DSC_1646.JPG
    DSC_1646.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 1,099