Anybody like Charles Krypell Jewelry?

SunnyValley

Nov 29, 2011
Hey guys are any of you familiar with the designer Charles Krypell? His work seems really beautiful and a great alternative to the other big silver designers like Yurman and Hardy. Have any of you owned his work? Im considering buying one of his rings and just would like to know if there is anything I should look out for or be aware of? It would be a big investment for me.....also is any of Charles Krypell's work ever discounted or on sale? Thank you all!!!! Happy Holidays:biggrin::biggrin:

i have seen the pieces at a trunk show at a local jeweler, quite beautiful, some very expensive diamond pieces that were gorgeous, did not look a lot at the silver but it also looked very nice

Yes! I’ve been big into charles krypell recently! I’m a big bracelet girl myself and I’ve found that that his bracelets and cuffs go really well with my other silver jewelry.

I get a lot of compliments on his stuff!
As far as discounts go I find that just going into a jewelry store and negotiating gets me a discount. Especially if you were looking to buy more than one piece they are usually willing to lower their price a bit! But if buying more than one piece isn’t possible for you right now I know there are websites you can go to for discounted designer jewelry.
My friends and I are all newly into krypell and even though I haven’t bought anything from a discount site yet one of my friends got a really pretty citrine pendent just a few weeks ago from this site that seems to be selling some krypell closeouts and sample sale items. The one she went to was www.charleskrypellsamplesale.com so I know that one at least is legitimate and sells jewelry that’s new.

Goodluck! I’m definitely glad to see that more people are getting into charles krypell! :party:

Yes! I’ve been big into charles krypell recently! I’m a big bracelet girl myself and I’ve found that that his bracelets and cuffs go really well with my other silver jewelry.

I get a lot of compliments on his stuff!
As far as discounts go I find that just going into a jewelry store and negotiating gets me a discount. Especially if you were looking to buy more than one piece they are usually willing to lower their price a bit! But if buying more than one piece isn’t possible for you right now I know there are websites you can go to for discounted designer jewelry.
My friends and I are all newly into krypell and even though I haven’t bought anything from a discount site yet one of my friends got a really pretty citrine pendent just a few weeks ago from this site that seems to be selling some krypell closeouts and sample sale items. The one she went to was www.charleskrypellsamplesale.com so I know that one at least is legitimate and sells jewelry that’s new.

Goodluck! I’m definitely glad to see that more people are getting into charles krypell! :party:

Thank you so much for the reply:smile: His work is truly beautiful and I am happy to know others are giving his line some attention. The charleskrypellsamplesale.com site had some nice pieces for what seems to be a great deal. Its good to know its reputable. I might buy some gifts for my sisters from them. I am going to try and negotiate a deal at my local Krypell dealer for that new Ring in his ivy collection I have been admiring. Have a great weekend!:yahoo: