anybody knows?

1. hi everyone, im going to south africa in two weeks time and was wondering is the louis vuitton there cheaper? i mean compare to asia:shrugs: besides, was thinking of buying a bag from let-trade but apparently read some negative rumours about them. confused???:sad:
    is it safe to buy from let-trade? TIA:flowers:

2. I wish I could help you with pricing in South Africa but I know nothing about the prices there.
    With regards to let-trade, I (and I am speaking for myself ONLY) would still use them. To me, all the rumors are just that, rumors.;)

3. I have purchased several things from Let-Trade and they are amazing.

4. thanks irene and LVShoeFan2! yah, what you said is true, rumours...
    think will still buy from them as i have more confidence with let-trade than eBay!
    but having said that, was conned by one gal friend. i treat her as good friend and give her all my real opinion when she has problem, turn up she sold me a FAKE chloe paddington at high price! claimed it's authentic and that day met up with her, she said your bag is so different from the authentic one!!!:wtf: sadddddddd:crybaby: wish i joined tPF at that time:sad: so that wouldn't be so naive!!!:hysteric:

5. let-trade never selling fake!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice