anybody knows if the perforated monograms are already out?

bebot

May 1, 2010
Hi fellow LV friends! I just saw in the December issue of Instyle the LV ad where the bag shown was a Saumur in perforated mono. I can't find it in the website, do you know if that's a Limited Ed and if it is available already?

thanks much :smile:

Hi fellow LV friends! I just saw in the December issue of Instyle the LV ad where the bag shown was a Saumur in perforated mono. I can't find it in the website, do you know if that's a Limited Ed and if it is available already?

Yes, I got to try the monogram version last week. The all leather ones are not out yet though. They are part of the Cruise Collection.

I saws the samur at saks fifth ave. @ the Houston Galleria yesterday.

I have seen the perforated saumur... and I think its hideous. I honestly don't get what all of the hype is about. I even showed my SO and he just laughed when he saw it. I think its way too trendy, and the perforation takes away from LV's classic beauty. Not for me!!!