Anybody know of a reliable diamond supplier for melee?

hmmm no recommendations right away. I can check at work and see who we use? my boss is what I refer to as a diamond snob he only likes DEF and VVS so it's good quality!

I hate shopping for melee, so many places use such crappy frozen spit for smalls:tdown:
one of my melee diamonds fell out of my yellow diamond ring. I had it replaced and you can visibly see the replacement isn't as good of quality as the rest grrrr!!

You can probably get from any online vendor, but many jewelers wont accept them for custom work and will only supply them personally. So make sure whomever you are planning to have use them will accept and use them before you buy them.

Candice0985 said:
hmmm no recommendations right away. I can check at work and see who we use? my boss is what I refer to as a diamond snob he only likes DEF and VVS so it's good quality!

I hate shopping for melee, so many places use such crappy frozen spit for smalls:tdown:
one of my melee diamonds fell out of my yellow diamond ring. I had it replaced and you can visibly see the replacement isn't as good of quality as the rest grrrr!!

Thanks girl, would definitely appreciate it!

ame said:
You can probably get from any online vendor, but many jewelers wont accept them for custom work and will only supply them personally. So make sure whomever you are planning to have use them will accept and use them before you buy them.

Good point...will double check that. Thanks.