Anybody indulging in a new Chloe from the NAP Sale!

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
:yahoo:
Sale time again, quite a few paddys at great prices. I just purchased the red one, as the colour just stands out so much, is anybody else going to indulge :graucho:

Share please!!!

Chloe-babe, congrats on the red paddy! I'm not supposed to be buying any bags so I just picked up the metallic paddy clutch! Can't wait to see it IRL ... it looks so darn cute!

I bought my first ever Chloe today. It was the first day of sales in London and I managed to bag a whisky Edith (no pun intended) from Liberty's. It cost me only £296 from £660. That has to be the bargain of the year! So pleased with myself...

I contemplated very seriously about purchasing the red paddy, too, as I always loved the color, but after duties, it came out to a little over 1000 USD...when converted from pounds to USD...so I reconsidered...will have to wait for a better deal.

I bought my first ever Chloe today. It was the first day of sales in London and I managed to bag a whisky Edith (no pun intended) from Liberty's. It cost me only £296 from £660. That has to be the bargain of the year! So pleased with myself...

Whoa! That is a great price! Congratulations! Glad to hear everyone in all parts of the globe are getting great deals!

For me the paddington is a bit big but I was checking out the chloe wallets, when I saw that there was a sale on the steel clutch I had to get it! This will be my first chloe ever! I am soooo excited!

chloe-babe, do u live in london? if u are from US, I was just curious what the price ends up being in USD...I always really loved the rouge paddy but too bad I have been saving up for a red bbag... but congrats on ur purchase! and please post pics later!

I bought the steel clutch as well :biggrin: (is this colour the same as anthracite?) If anyone is interested in buying it, it's much cheaper on the US site than on the international site!