Anybody indulging in a new Chloe from the NAP Sale!

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
United Kingdom
:yahoo:
Sale time again, quite a few paddys at great prices. I just purchased the red one, as the colour just stands out so much, is anybody else going to indulge :graucho:

Share please!!!

cutiek1t

O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
Sale time again, quite a few paddys at great prices. I just purchased the red one, as the colour just stands out so much, is anybody else going to indulge :graucho:

Share please!!!
Picture please! I need to be on a ban, but that what i keep on telling myself :graucho:

asl_bebes

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Chloe-babe, congrats on the red paddy! I'm not supposed to be buying any bags so I just picked up the metallic paddy clutch! Can't wait to see it IRL ... it looks so darn cute!

tigger98

O.G.
Feb 25, 2006
London, United Kingdom
I bought my first ever Chloe today. It was the first day of sales in London and I managed to bag a whisky Edith (no pun intended) from Liberty's. It cost me only £296 from £660. That has to be the bargain of the year! So pleased with myself...

mintpearl

O.G.
Nov 10, 2005
I contemplated very seriously about purchasing the red paddy, too, as I always loved the color, but after duties, it came out to a little over 1000 USD...when converted from pounds to USD...so I reconsidered...will have to wait for a better deal.

chicky

Sofa King Marple
Feb 23, 2006
UK

Share please!!!

Yes!

No!

Yes!

No!!!!:sweatdrop:

Ahhh which one is going to win??!:graucho:

Congrats on your latest purchase chloe-babe...!!:yahoo: :love:

eucalyptic

Aug 19, 2006
I bought my first ever Chloe today. It was the first day of sales in London and I managed to bag a whisky Edith (no pun intended) from Liberty's. It cost me only £296 from £660. That has to be the bargain of the year! So pleased with myself...

Whoa! That is a great price! Congratulations! Glad to hear everyone in all parts of the globe are getting great deals!

mintpearl

O.G.
Nov 10, 2005
~oh I forgot to mention, I did get a steel metallic paddy clutch though! :P

congrats on everyone else who got something!

kimbo79

Nov 8, 2006
Spain
For me the paddington is a bit big but I was checking out the chloe wallets, when I saw that there was a sale on the steel clutch I had to get it! This will be my first chloe ever! I am soooo excited!

mintpearl

O.G.
Nov 10, 2005
chloe-babe, do u live in london? if u are from US, I was just curious what the price ends up being in USD...I always really loved the rouge paddy but too bad I have been saving up for a red bbag... but congrats on ur purchase! and please post pics later!

angora

Oct 30, 2006
I bought the steel clutch as well :biggrin: (is this colour the same as anthracite?) If anyone is interested in buying it, it's much cheaper on the US site than on the international site!

Mar 22, 2006
London
I got the best Chloe bargains ever today - a medium Betty in light grey (S/S 06) for £280, and a chocolate Edith for £147 (I had a £150 Liberty voucher to use) - what bargains!!!!!