Anybody indulging in a new Chloe from the NAP Sale!

tigger98

O.G.
Feb 25, 2006
I bought my first ever Chloe today. It was the first day of sales in London and I managed to bag a whisky Edith (no pun intended) from Liberty's. It cost me only £296 from £660. That has to be the bargain of the year! So pleased with myself...

mintpearl

O.G.
Nov 10, 2005
I contemplated very seriously about purchasing the red paddy, too, as I always loved the color, but after duties, it came out to a little over 1000 USD...when converted from pounds to USD...so I reconsidered...will have to wait for a better deal.

eucalyptic

Aug 19, 2006
I bought my first ever Chloe today. It was the first day of sales in London and I managed to bag a whisky Edith (no pun intended) from Liberty's. It cost me only £296 from £660. That has to be the bargain of the year! So pleased with myself...

Whoa! That is a great price! Congratulations! Glad to hear everyone in all parts of the globe are getting great deals!

mintpearl

O.G.
Nov 10, 2005
chloe-babe, do u live in london? if u are from US, I was just curious what the price ends up being in USD...I always really loved the rouge paddy but too bad I have been saving up for a red bbag... but congrats on ur purchase! and please post pics later!