Anybody heard and have experience with Memorie jewelry?

dsrm

O.G.
Feb 15, 2007
I’m shopping for 5 stone diamond band and my SA at NM strongly recommended this company
Any input will very helpful,
I’m looking at 3 ct total weight.
If anybody has band in 3 ct, can you pls post pictures
Thank you so much

Reactions: DS2006
The diamonds in most jewelry sold at department stores, even higher end ones like NM, are lower end. Same goes for diamonds from mall/chain stores like Kay, Jared, etc. A 3ctw 5 stone ring is pretty substantial, so I'd want to go with a reputable local jeweler or reputable online jewelry store. At .6ct each, you might even want to go with GIA graded diamonds. I would check with ID Jewelry out of NYC. They do custom work at very reasonable prices, so if you don't see something on their site you can email them. GL

The diamonds in most jewelry sold at department stores, even higher end ones like NM, are lower end. Same goes for diamonds from mall/chain stores like Kay, Jared, etc. A 3ctw 5 stone ring is pretty substantial, so I'd want to go with a reputable local jeweler or reputable online jewelry store. At .6ct each, you might even want to go with GIA graded diamonds. I would check with ID Jewelry out of NYC. They do custom work at very reasonable prices, so if you don't see something on their site you can email them. GL
Thank you so much for great information. the only reason I was going to go with NM is I don't know any jeweler and I thought I could trust NM. When I looked at the diamond, I was little taken back. they claim its GH color VS. Unfortunately I did not see much sparkle.
thank you again, you have helped me so much

Reactions: FunBagz
If you want top of the line diamonds, check out Whiteflash and Brian Gavin. They do custom work as well and are very reputable. You will pay a premium for them, but they offer branded “super ideal” cut diamonds. At .6ct each, ID Jewelry should offer uncertified diamonds or certified diamonds. They also offer upgraded hand picked certified diamonds upon request. You can get quotes for all three options. Their diamonds are beautiful, they do great work and are very reasonably priced. GL

Reactions: etudes and missie1
My diamond studs are from Whiteflash and I also have custom made diamonds-by-the-yard pieces from them. Their diamonds are top cut quality. I actually had a Memoire 7 diamond band years ago. It is a nice brand, but you'll get higher quality for the money from Whiteflash.

What's your finger size? Most people I can think of with 5 stone bands have about 2 ctw to cover the top of the finger.

Here's a picture from someone I know with a 2ctw Memoire ring, so five .40 stones. As you can see, it is about as wide as her finger can manage. I think she wears around a size 6. Her diamond engagement ring was upgraded through Whiteflash, so I feel like if she did the 5 stone ring over again, she'd use Whiteflash this time.

2ctwMemoireMGR.jpg

Here's a picture from someone I know with a 2ctw Memoire ring, so five .40 stones. As you can see, it is about as wide as her finger can manage. I think she wears around a size 6. Her diamond engagement ring was upgraded through Whiteflash, so I feel like if she did the 5 stone ring over again, she'd use Whiteflash this time.

View attachment 4854422
Thank you so much for the picture. And your comment. This helps me tremendously.
Thank you you just saved me from making a expensive mistake