Anybody have......

^^^ Isn't she though? Any Hermes scarves in your wardrobe, Littleblackbag???? Should I be drooling?

Hi kroquet, I currently have a Tohu Bohu twilly and a L'anee du Buffle pochette. Nothing really worth drooling over yet!! I am slowly working on my scarf collection. I became obsessed with the bags but then i discovered the scarves and OMG i'm hooked. Which is partly why i'm looking at the Bayswater again, i can't afford an H bag and H scarves :nogood:

Same here! Love the scarves. I have the Annie Faivre Tarot scarf and the Caparacons from last year. I am currently trying to decide on a new one. I am leaning towards the Kantha or Beloved India, but then I see something else and fall in love again. So fickle, I am!!

I love Beloved India the colours are so striking :love:

I know what you mean about being fickle. I have several favorites at the moment and the list keeps growing :yes: I'm currently lusting after Dancing pearls, Passage au Moscou, Legende Moghole, Chase en Inde, to name but a few:heart:

Last edited:
Love Chase en Inde, too! But my heart is leaning towards Carre Kantha or Beloved India. There is a Kantha on Ebay and yesterday I had a top and jacket out holding it next to my computer!! Must have looked crazy!!

Oooo tempting. Where and when?? I'm not sure if i'll have enough money though. I'm so confused about what i want. My monetary situation is quite complicated at the moment, so i don't want to commit myself to anything. However a black Bayswater at a good price would be fabulous :smile:

By the way the scarf, yes, very pretty. get it!!!

Just looked at the details for the Oct meet and i'm working that weekend, bummer!!!!

Last edited:
Yes it is yummy isn't it mooks, do you have one yet? or are you going to get one?

Correct me if i'm wrong but this thread seems to have turned into an H scarves topic. See, you can take the girl out of Hermes but you can't take Hermes out of the girl :graucho:

None of us mulberrites mind - probably most of us have a skeg at the H threads, it means we get our own personalised view points on H without having to trawl through hundreds of posts :roflmfao:

Yes it is yummy isn't it mooks, do you have one yet? or are you going to get one?

Correct me if i'm wrong but this thread seems to have turned into an H scarves topic. See, you can take the girl out of Hermes but you can't take Hermes out of the girl :graucho:

I'm still unsure if silk scarves are my style.....now if they did a GM shawl :drool:

I honestly didn't think the silk scarves were my style either, then i got my pochette and i'm champing at the bit for a 90cm scarf. i think one would look so nice on you mooks. I saw your action pic in the hermes thread with your black dress, black leggings and stunning ballet flats (which i'm totally lusting after too) and a beautiful silk scarf Like Passage au Moscou would look so good with that outfit. You only have to look at MaiTai and the way she ways scarves to be inspired. It doesn't have to be a fancy knot, just wrapped once round the neck with the ends hanging down is how i see you wearing one. And they are just so versatile too. Truly wonderful.