Anybody have......

It'll come round before you know it and think how pleased you'll be when you have it.

I'm so tempted to get an Evelyn myself as I need a bag that's a bit more throw around and can be used at clubs etc

Littleblackbag, there is something about the silkypop that has me mesmorized. I got to play with one at the store and it definitely felt sturdier than I had thought. However, it simply cannot be high on my priority list right now as I am planning on getting a Lindy. But...if I had an extra grand laying around....lol:whistle:

littleblackbag - I think the silky pop was H's very chic (but a bit impractical) answer to the "no more plastic bags" movement. With you living in the UK, I would be worried about how the bag would hold up to the weather. Just my 2 cents.

I don´t have one but I really want one. I usually take my lunch from home to work and it´s annoying to carry a plastic bag with my Kelly for example. A silkypop would be perfect for lunch! Just have to save some money first. I really like the Marwari design.