Anybody have......

mooks

May 4, 2007
I don't have one but have seen them in H, they are very pretty but doubt they are up to daily use

Feb 18, 2008
littleblackbag, I think they are quite cute, but not really functional. I love most H things, but this one perplexes me.

mooks

May 4, 2007
It'll come round before you know it and think how pleased you'll be when you have it.

I'm so tempted to get an Evelyn myself as I need a bag that's a bit more throw around and can be used at clubs etc

Chipper

Hermesmerized
Dec 31, 2007
By the sea in SD...
Littleblackbag, there is something about the silkypop that has me mesmorized. I got to play with one at the store and it definitely felt sturdier than I had thought. However, it simply cannot be high on my priority list right now as I am planning on getting a Lindy. But...if I had an extra grand laying around....lol:whistle:

valencia

City Dweller
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
In my happy place
littleblackbag - I think the silky pop was H's very chic (but a bit impractical) answer to the "no more plastic bags" movement. With you living in the UK, I would be worried about how the bag would hold up to the weather. Just my 2 cents.

Nola

Enjoy yourself!
O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
Europe
I don´t have one but I really want one. I usually take my lunch from home to work and it´s annoying to carry a plastic bag with my Kelly for example. A silkypop would be perfect for lunch! Just have to save some money first. I really like the Marwari design.

Jun 5, 2007
Thanks ladies for your replies. I like that it combines silk and leather :graucho: Not sure if i want one though, i'm just desperate for some H.