Anybody have......

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A silky pop bag? if so how do you like it? And do you have any pics?? TIA :smile:

2. I don't have one but have seen them in H, they are very pretty but doubt they are up to daily use

3. Thanks mooks that helps :flowers: I have seen them on hermes.com and just wondered what they were like.

4. Keep your focus on a Evelyn or Picotin ;)

5. littleblackbag, I think they are quite cute, but not really functional. I love most H things, but this one perplexes me.

6. I love my silkypop. It holds quite a bit of stuff and is pretty tough. I carry it quite a bit unless it is raining of course.

7. Must keep telling myself that :yes: I get so impatient:nuts:

8. It'll come round before you know it and think how pleased you'll be when you have it.

I'm so tempted to get an Evelyn myself as I need a bag that's a bit more throw around and can be used at clubs etc

9. Littleblackbag, there is something about the silkypop that has me mesmorized. I got to play with one at the store and it definitely felt sturdier than I had thought. However, it simply cannot be high on my priority list right now as I am planning on getting a Lindy. But...if I had an extra grand laying around....lol:whistle:

10. ^^ Me too! I think it's way cute! :cutesy:I'd even sacrifice an accessory for that! It's so cute. I think I want one ...

11. littleblackbag - I think the silky pop was H's very chic (but a bit impractical) answer to the "no more plastic bags" movement. With you living in the UK, I would be worried about how the bag would hold up to the weather. Just my 2 cents.

12. I don´t have one but I really want one. I usually take my lunch from home to work and it´s annoying to carry a plastic bag with my Kelly for example. A silkypop would be perfect for lunch! Just have to save some money first. I really like the Marwari design.

13. Thanks ladies for your replies. I like that it combines silk and leather :graucho: Not sure if i want one though, i'm just desperate for some H.