Anybody have this bag?

1. Saw this bag and I've been thinking about it a lot. Any idea what it is called and any colors it comes in? Any opinions? Thanks!!! Style #A29904

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. colors that ive seen is white and beige

you can call the boutique and give them the style # and theyll tell you what ligne its from, in my opinion it looks like somthin from the timeless cc ligne but unsure

3. I don't know what colors it comes in but my NM had them yesterday.
    LMK if you want my SA's phone #, she can tell you more about it.

4. Last fall/winter, this bag came in a gorgeous burgundy/bordeaux color. I still kick myself for not getting it. It sold out very quickly. (This pic borrowed from goldensX5's showcase.) Fyi, the bag comes in two sizes: small and large...

chanel goldensX5.jpg
  5. Thanks missbabydolce, Swanky, and Cosmopolitan for your replies. That burgundy color is great!! I thought the bag looked really classy. I got to think about it... I'm also thinking about the Modern Chain flap. Any preferences?

6. OMG gorgeous collection!!! :love:

7. hard to compare this to the MC Flap, they're COMPLETELY different bags, from their style down to their leathers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice