Anybody have this 96´ bag?

1. I was looking at my old Vogue from 96´ and saw this ad. It was designed by Isaac Mizrahi for a celebration of the monogram. Does anyone have it? I just adore this bag, so I would love to see pics IRL.

Kuva 654.jpg Kuva 655.jpg
  2. interesting ... its my very 1st time to see and hear about this Bag ...

3. OT: Chanel is producing the same Bag for s/s07 called the naked Bag with few differences

4. i don't have this bag but i remember seeing it when it came out. couldn't believe people would pay so much money for a vinyl bag!

5. I saw that back in the 90's... ppl think the prices 2day are ex$$$$... That bag was more $$$ than I could part with for a LV...:sweatdrop:

6. It looks nice but how much was it ???

7. *Sigh* LV's style is so timeless. They have the best ad campaigns. That ad is 10 years old but to this day it still looks edgy and up to date. If I saw that spread in a magazine from today I would never have guessed it was from 1996!

8. So true!

9. some people think we are crazy for spending so much on mono canvas bags! :smile:

10. Cool.

11. awesome spread!

12. That's a beautiful ad, I'm sorry to say though in 1996 my mind was nooo where near LV yet. I wouldn't have known what it was if it smacked me in the face, I was happy with my first Coach bag, aaaah ignorance is bliss:shame: Now I'm suffering from an addiction that I can't afford:rolleyes:

13. i was 6 :shame::angel::roflmfao:

14. Didn't know that Isaac Mizrahi designed for LV?! :confused1: Wow, you never stop learning. Doesn't he have a line at Target at the moment?

I've seen the bag on eBay once and thought it was fake :shame: Silly me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice