Anybody have their LV Painted!?

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
I'm blown away by this! I want it NOW! I want my initials on my BV---- for two reasons!

1- OMG- 16 different colors! Wow! I could get purple and yellow!!! Or blue and white- or orange and purple- or......etc.... awesome-

2- This would seal my fate with BV- she'd have a guaranteed spot in my life forever---- haha-- kinda like getting married to a bag!! (oh shoot- what if I had to change my initials? heehee- j/k)

3- I WANT A BIG RED STRIPE! Yes-!!

HEEHEE- ok- so that was three reasons!!

Anybody have examples? Pictures? Is there a club for this yet?

I don't know anyone that's done it, yet. I have always been interested in doing it, but I would need to buy a bag just to do it, KWIM? LOL. It's on my list for sure. LOL.

I must have watched that video on LV's website about 20 times yesterday! I hope that they can do it on a speedy, I only see the luggage done. I will be in Vegas in a week and I would think that they would know something about it. I would get a speedy 35 painted with a red and white stripe and my initials too.

i remember reading about htis in vogue a while ago and i also remember them saying that designs, like a little crown or something, could be put on there. and that you COULD do it with a speedy.

OMG- Floridalv- LET US KNOW what happens! I want this done to my BV- I think it's the most awesome idea to express yourself through your bag!

I want a luggage tag heatstamped too ;)

I have seen a painted jewelry case (I don't know what it is called). It had two stripes (like the groom line) and two initials. My SA said that they sent it out to a store down south CA (not sure, but I think it was bevery hills) and that it was sent out in January. It looks very neat, but you can definitly tell that it was painted on.

OMG- Floridalv- LET US KNOW what happens! I want this done to my BV- I think it's the most awesome idea to express yourself through your bag!

I want a luggage tag heatstamped too ;)

I will let you know. I think I remember something that it has to be a new purchase. Maybe I was dreaming?? I already have a speedy 30 and that is what I am bringing to Las Vegas with me so maybe they can just paint that one.