Anybody have their LV Painted!?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm blown away by this! I want it NOW! I want my initials on my BV---- for two reasons!

1- OMG- 16 different colors! Wow! I could get purple and yellow!!! Or blue and white- or orange and purple- or......etc.... awesome-

2- This would seal my fate with BV- she'd have a guaranteed spot in my life forever---- haha-- kinda like getting married to a bag!! (oh shoot- what if I had to change my initials? heehee- j/k)

3- I WANT A BIG RED STRIPE! Yes-!!

HEEHEE- ok- so that was three reasons!!

Anybody have examples? Pictures? Is there a club for this yet?

2. I don't know anyone that's done it, yet. I have always been interested in doing it, but I would need to buy a bag just to do it, KWIM? LOL. It's on my list for sure. LOL.

3. yep- I want it too- vuitton.com's explanation sold me on the idea--- how fun!!!!!

4. i would love a purple stripe on my speedy.

5. I dont think they paint on soft pieces, just hard luggage, i swear thats what the video said.

6. i can always dream...

7. I must have watched that video on LV's website about 20 times yesterday! I hope that they can do it on a speedy, I only see the luggage done. I will be in Vegas in a week and I would think that they would know something about it. I would get a speedy 35 painted with a red and white stripe and my initials too.

8. Weren't there someone who posted a picture with a painted speedy? I'm 100% sure it was a soft bag, a handbag, but I'm not sure which type.

9. i remember reading about htis in vogue a while ago and i also remember them saying that designs, like a little crown or something, could be put on there. and that you COULD do it with a speedy.

10. Oh, I love the idea of a crown! What a neat idea, I would love to see pics...

11. OMG- Floridalv- LET US KNOW what happens! I want this done to my BV- I think it's the most awesome idea to express yourself through your bag!

I want a luggage tag heatstamped too ;)

12. I have seen a painted jewelry case (I don't know what it is called). It had two stripes (like the groom line) and two initials. My SA said that they sent it out to a store down south CA (not sure, but I think it was bevery hills) and that it was sent out in January. It looks very neat, but you can definitly tell that it was painted on.

13. Interesting! I would love to see it.

14. I will let you know. I think I remember something that it has to be a new purchase. Maybe I was dreaming?? I already have a speedy 30 and that is what I am bringing to Las Vegas with me so maybe they can just paint that one.

15. Ok- good- can't wait to see future pics!!

I so want the emblem thingy.........