Anybody have the Shanghai Paris red flap with the green raincover?

soxx

Jun 10, 2008
Hi ladies,

Im getting excited coz my DH told me he got me a red lambskin flap from the Barcelona store and it's from the Shanghai Paris collection under this ref: A48555 Y06684 C2475. He's unable to tell me the size but the price was EURO 1,750.

I'm trying to find the shade of red from goggle and yet all I can find is just the pix of the flap with the ugly green raincover.(thou very practical)

Anyway, does anyone owns this bag? Care to share with me the pixs on the shade of the red?

Thanks in advance! :smile:

Some quick pics of d red flap.It is a dark shade of red not quite what I expect. Somehow at certain angle d bag seems to look dirty, not sure if it was dye unevenly or what. D lambskin also feels different from my other lambskin medium, it feels less delicate which is good I can wear it rough. Didn't take d interior but it's satin lined.

photo-6.jpg

Back view of d flap with zipper which is d compartment for d rain cover.
The rain cover is fixed in d bag. Would be great if it's really detachable from d bag.
photo-7.jpg

Congrats on the coco rain flap!! I saw it, played with it at NM (in light grey) and I have to say it is gorgeous!! Despite the "raincoat" being sewn to the flap, I think you can still store stuff in the back zipper pocket.

Thanks for compliments! But seriously this shade of red is really dark, it just seems to look nice in photo.
I like d rain cover idea but I'm wondering if I use it during rain, how am I going to dry d rain cover coz it's fixed to d bag's back compartment?