Anybody Have The LAX Airport Camera Case Bag?

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Austin, Texas
I just ordered one from NM and would love to see a pic of it on a person. I ordered it based on the pic in the catalog and it is adorable. However, the catalog gave no dimensions, so I am curious how big it actually is. there's 2 sizes and I ordered the smaller one.

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
I love it in red, this is the one with Chanel in big letters on the front, I love the chain handles!

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Austin, Texas
Yes, that's the one. I returned it today because it was so small and the chain was a lot shorter than the image in the catalogue. I just don't get why NM doesn't include dimensions in their catalogues and on a lot of their online items. It would save a lot of hassle.

photomj

Rocker Chic
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Valrico, FL
www.luxepurses.com
Get the larger one! I am a real "stickler' for purse "drops". This one doesn't bother me at all, because the top folds flat against your body. I LOVE this tote...but then I've already said that!!:drool:

heathalynne

Jul 31, 2006
www.retailtherapylounge.com
is the small one for $2395 worth it as a daily bag? i usually carry clutches or medium sized bags. so then which one was pictured on the catalog cover? the small or large? i saved the catalog b/c i fell in love with the red LAX. :shame:

photomj

Rocker Chic
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Valrico, FL
www.luxepurses.com
is the small one for $2395 worth it as a daily bag? i usually carry clutches or medium sized bags. so then which one was pictured on the catalog cover? the small or large? i saved the catalog b/c i fell in love with the red LAX. :shame:
You could use the small one for a daily bag...it is much bigger than a clutch! I didn't know the bag was on a catalog cover!