anybody have/seen a BV "lightning" bag?

lilpicotin

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
Hi! I just walked into a BV boutique today and bought a doctor bag-shaped woven bag (well, I put it on hold for tomorrow's pre-sale). It's gorgeous, but I never saw it on a website before, either on the BV official website or on the websites of other retailers. The SA said it was a "lightning" bag and I googled it, and found a style very similar but not quite. Has anyone ever seen this IRL, and what do you think of it? And if it's an authentic BV (i'm assuming it is because I'm getting it from a boutique!) why is it so hard to find anywhere on the net?

Thanks for any advice you guys can give...

oh my gosh, i just picked it up today and it's so light, so beautiful, so luxe! i asked the saleslady what it's exactly called, and she said it was a montaigne from their lightning collection. i'll post a pic tonight - it's not very big at all and i'm 5'3".

bluegenes, a delightful bag indeed! Would be great for work and casual. I too peeked in your blog. :P Am meaning to start one - for family/friends overseas.

aww... thanks for the super-sweet comments! i'm totally in love with my new bag - it's so easy to carry and so beautiful. i don't know why i have a blog - it's just fun procrastination. ;)