Anybody have Gigi in white signature?

jenny8283

May 23, 2008
I'm in love with this bag and I searched through tpf for pics of this bag but everyone has leather not sig. I'm a big white/sig fanatic fanatic but does anyone know if it's a true off white/ivory color or stark white? Does anyone have any pics modeling the sig gigi tote? Here's the one I want: http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/...Id=301&catalogId=663&R=02374175&IN_MERCH=true

It's alot of money so I wanna make sure i'm absolutely in love with it :tup:

Okay...here are some modelling pics of her....HTH. Let me know if you need anymore. And the color is more of an off white color, it's not stark white.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to say that I am 5'2 and "fluffy"

Attachments

• Picture 965.jpg
    Picture 965.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Picture 969.jpg
    Picture 969.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Picture 968.jpg
    Picture 968.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Picture 745.jpg
    Picture 745.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 39
Okay...here are some modelling pics of her....HTH. Let me know if you need anymore. And the color is more of an off white color, it's not stark white.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to say that I am 5'2 and "fluffy"

Thanks for the pics! I just might have to get it but I gotta save up my pennies. I was hoping for stark white but hey it is what it is. If you don't mind me asking did you get from the outlets, the bay, or in store. No worries i'm only 4'11 (i like to round up tp 5ft) and a bit chubby but i love carrying big bags :tup:

Thanks for the pics! I just might have to get it but I gotta save up my pennies. I was hoping for stark white but hey it is what it is. If you don't mind me asking did you get from the outlets, the bay, or in store. No worries i'm only 4'11 (i like to round up tp 5ft) and a bit chubby but i love carrying big bags :tup:
I got it on the bay, but the seller bought it at an outlet (she included the reciept), but I would look both places--you could call your closest outlets, or keep checking the bay. FYI, because the seller sent me the reciept with the bag, I was able to see that she paid $419 for it. So I'm guessing if you found it at an outlet, it would be around that price range. Good luck finding one!