Anybody have any real life experience with Deadly Ponies bags?

Does anyone have real life feedback on the Mr. Panther or Mr. Robin? I'm not a huge fan of the chains but I'd really like a bigger bag (got the micro gator gang and love it!) as well. I emailed them to ask if any new models are coming out soon. . . I'll let you know if they give me any good intel.

Hello. I have just read carefully all the comments and I need advice. I hesitate between 2 bags, the opelle little vanda in shrunken lamb or the dp mini Robin. I really wanted a bulle lamb bag (the dp mini gator gang looks so beautiful) but the dp bags seem to me too small or too big... The mini robin is in bovine leather, do you have some experience with it? Somebody have the little vanda in shrunken lamb? I really like to touch the leather, I am a very tactile person so it needs to fée very soft... Thank you in advance for all your advices.

Hello. I have just read carefully all the comments and I need advice. I hesitate between 2 bags, the opelle little vanda in shrunken lamb or the dp mini Robin. I really wanted a bulle lamb bag (the dp mini gator gang looks so beautiful) but the dp bags seem to me too small or too big... The mini robin is in bovine leather, do you have some experience with it? Somebody have the little vanda in shrunken lamb? I really like to touch the leather, I am a very tactile person so it needs to fée very soft... Thank you in advance for all your advices.
I have a couple bags, one in bulle lamb and the other in bovine. Both are quite sturdy leathers, neither of my bags are totally broken in but they have softened up. Nice leather, well made bags. But if you're looking for super soft, like a nappa, these leathers aren't that. Although I'm sure they will get softer with more use based on the way they're already starting to slouch. Maybe someone who has used their DP bags more can chime in.

Reactions: USCGirlie
Thank you so much for you reply. Is their deer nappa leather durable? For the moment they only have mr robin and mr léopard with this leather. The robin seems too big but I like the mr leopard. I’m liking the mini mr robin too, I’m hesitating between this 2 models. Do you knowle the leopard?

Thank you so much for you reply. Is their deer nappa leather durable? For the moment they only have mr robin and mr léopard with this leather. The robin seems too big but I like the mr leopard. I’m liking the mini mr robin too, I’m hesitating between this 2 models. Do you knowle the leopard?
Sorry I don’t know anything about their deer nappa. Deer is usually pretty durable though.

We have had a soft textured black leather purse for a few years. The bag itself is holding up fine. But the shoulder strap had frayed, tattered edges with threads hanging all about after about 2 years. Which maybe is not unreasonable for a fairly "cheap" purse as far as purses go. (Their only step to stand up for their work was to offer to repair it for much more expense than I could find on my own (that is exactly how they put it) and to send me a guide on leather care--since obviously I must have mistreated it-? Except that the edges of the strap are not leather. They are paint. Interesting they apparently weren't aware-?) I took it to a skilled leather worker who made a nice wrap around the strap for not even a high cost. She said it's common but not to feel bad because she's seen much more expensive bags do much worse.