Anybody have an Elliot Lucca bag?

1. Is it durable? Is the leather soft. They look supple. I wanna buy a "Tia" hobo as my white summer bag this week and was wondering if anyone has experience w/his bags. He has funky designs.:yes:
    tia hobo.jpg

2. hi there fendifemale. i got myself an elliott lucca woven leather hobo in crimson from the bloomingdales website a couple of months ago; i'm afraid i wasn't very pleased with it. although the workmanship was very good, the leather was not as soft or as good as i had hoped it would be. and the colour seemed very blah -- what was billed as "crimson" turned out to be a very muted dark mauve. i would advise, if you are near a store that sells the model you like and if you have the time, to go and check it out in person. although i agree with you that the designs are quite lovely.

3. Oh my! Well I live in a small city so I have to order off of the internet and I'm hoping they can't go to wrong w/white. I don't like cream.

4. i recently purchased an elliott lucca bag from lord and taylor ($200+ bag on sale for $25!!). i had never heard of lucca before, but i really liked the bag. i haven't been able to find a picture of it or more information about it online so i don't know the model. however, i did just purchase the georgia II satchel in luggage (the darker color)! i can't wait until it arrives! :smile:

[​IMG]

5. Wow $25, what a deal!

6. If you are interested in Elliot Lucca, keep an eye out for sales. I have seen markdowns like the one artiksun is describing a frew times at C-21 in NYC. I ALMOST bought a lavender bag from them a year ago but I don't remember much about the quality of the material since the breaking point for me was the lavender, not the bag itself.

7. Go to ELLIOTT LUCCA. They have quite a few bags on sale there. The bag I have, the leather's nice, but the hardware's a little cheap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice