Anybody have a Vavin Chain Wallet?

I just bought one! I don’t have pictures and I’m not anywhere where I could take any, but I looked at both WOCs and tried putting things in both at the store. I found the Felicie to be less “forgiving” and showed some bulge. More stuff seemed to fit more comfortably in the Vavin.

I just bought one! I don’t have pictures and I’m not anywhere where I could take any, but I looked at both WOCs and tried putting things in both at the store. I found the Felicie to be less “forgiving” and showed some bulge. More stuff seemed to fit more comfortably in the Vavin.
What can u fit n the vavin?

Would also love to see more pics of this WOC

Ok, here are some pictures of my new baby. You can see it with my zippy coin purse, then adding the key pouch, then adding a lipstick. The front pocket fits my phone easily (in addition to all of the above) but I didn’t put it in because I need it out to take the pictures. The interior skip pocket could also fit a passport or something slim

Yes this will be my go-to bag when traveling. The DE should hold up to any weather, and the (limited) black leather trim should hold up well also, even if caught in a downpour (with a quick wipe down). I probably will use a DE strap for travel- not sure I want to expose the chain to weather.

Reactions: Rani and Missydora