Anybody have a tent I can borrow? I'm too fat to go to FLA on Sat.

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm not ready to get into a bathing suit...I haven't been religious w/ my workouts and even had a hard time getting back to them after my gallbladder surgery. I'm totally bumming. I think that I'm 42 and my metabolism has hit a wall and my face has to. I hate being so hard on myself but it's really how I feel. I can only try to warn anyone that will be in Melbourne Beach, Fl and Disney world that they need to shield their eyes so as not to go hysterically blind.

2. You can borrow my car cover. Or, I have a big blue tarp, not sure why I have this tarp, but you can borrow that if you want. I don't even mind if you cut little eye holes in it. Let me know.

3. I knew you'd come through for me Irish - Fed ex it babe!

4. :nuts::roflmfao::roflmfao::nuts: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your gorgeous girl!!! Show 'em how a REAL woman carries herself!!!! Just go naked!! :angel:

5. I know how you feel. We've been to florida a few times and I always like to start working out/diet a few weeks before trip. There were times though I couldn't be bothered and when packing regretted it. Anyway, I wouldn't worry about it. Just go, have an awesome time. Vacations aren't a great time to diet anyway. I'm sure you'll be dining out, drinking. Diet when you get back!

6. Have the confidence to embrace your curves. Please try not to flirt too much with all the European men at Disney.......
    Have a wonderful vacation. There are outlet in Orlando and one in Vero Beach (close to Melbourn).

7. lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop it you are killing me

8. Embracing my curves I think I can handle...it's the f-ing cellulite that is going to make those poor Europeans up-chuck in their mouths!

9. Hey Shu I was driving today and saw some termite guys covering a house with that huge termite tent? Do you think this might be better than the car cover or the tarp? I think I would get it into the FedEx truck pretty easily, if I had help.

10. Even better Irish! I'm sure the termite guys would help you - just offer to blow them. I'm leaving tonite so ship it to my folks!

11. Ok it is on it's way. I did not have to er, perform, they took a six pack of Bud instead.