Anybody have a Holly?

Hi Grace! I handled one a few days ago at my local Nordstrom. It was bigger and softer than I thought it would be, but I didn't really care for the double straps on the handle. Those looked and felt a little funky to me. The bag looked like it would hold a wallet, small makeup case, cell phone, and keys pretty easily. But no water bottle or magazine in that one. More of a going out to dinner bag.

Hi Grace! I handled one a few days ago at my local Nordstrom. It was bigger and softer than I thought it would be, but I didn't really care for the double straps on the handle. Those looked and felt a little funky to me. The bag looked like it would hold a wallet, small makeup case, cell phone, and keys pretty easily. But no water bottle or magazine in that one. More of a going out to dinner bag.

Thanks, sweetie! I'm probably not going to get one because it's a little small, and I've been cut off by Hubby, :rolleyes:, for awhile. LOL But I think they're so cute!

Yes, they are cute and Revolve has them marked down quite a bit and I'm seeing them pop up on e-bay too. I'm cutting myself off though (for a little while at least) since I bought 3 HH bags at their latest sale. And I think it was one of your old posts about the Gaza luxe that got me to go for that one. I hope you still love it!

Yes, they are cute and Revolve has them marked down quite a bit and I'm seeing them pop up on e-bay too. I'm cutting myself off though (for a little while at least) since I bought 3 HH bags at their latest sale. And I think it was one of your old posts about the Gaza luxe that got me to go for that one. I hope you still love it!

Oh yes, I love it! I love it so much, I ordered a 2d on in the Fir. :okay: