anybody has a pic of the new shade of the antic cervo?

Padparasha I didn't buy the cocoa one in the end 'cos I was growing to like this more. I'm now considering the black doctor bag.
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...408474395222441&bmUID=1176392484636&ev19=1:14
Seems like it's not so popular?

izitso, I haven't got a measuring tape at home, but I've put up some pics for you to gauge the size. I'm 5'1".

BagAngel, it's the larger satchel, we didn't receive the smaller one over here, but I've seen the smaller satchel in cocoa. It's beautiful.

More pics...

In Daylight

IMG_5311.jpg

Side view
IMG_5312.jpg

IMG_5313.jpg

Excuse the mirror... :wtf:

IMG_5316.jpg

IMG_5317.jpg

OOOOOHHH! :tender: this is the one i am getting this weekend!! :yahoo: it is true that when i first saw this shade (as i was hunting for the dark brown / cocoa from last season) i was not too crazy about it. in fact i said 'nah'. and a few minutes later i thought 'hey...!'

pad, this is the one i am talking about in the other thread! :yahoo:

i am deciding if i should get this E/W satchel (sausage like to some people) or the bowling shaped posted earlier by izitso from saks' website?

bagangel, i only know of 1 size for the antic cervo E/W satchel, this one posted is of the same size as the one from last fall as pictured carried by liv tylor, sandra bullock, and someone related to the harrods guy...?

bagangel, i only know of 1 size for the antic cervo E/W satchel, this one posted is of the same size as the one from last fall as pictured carried by liv tylor, sandra bullock, and someone related to the harrods guy...?

There is a smaller version of this bag. It's almost half as small as the one I bought. My colleague has it in cocoa and it's captivating. However I noted that the leather is not as soft and buttery as the "naturale" range.

thanks again sweefrock!

pad, you said you've seen 3 shades of last season's (F/W06) cocoa antic cervo? i am intrigued! can you show us where to take a peek at these shades? i have only see 1 so far...

padparasha, you got my vote on starting that new thread! i can contribute one cocoa (of my antic cervo flat hobo) and the incoming natural (tan) :yes: i have seen only 2 cocoa from last season and they both look the same to me (both seen at prada)....? i would love to learn more about some antic cervo leather variations that exist out there!

What's your other DARKER antic cervo like? Can you post a pic of that one? I've seen 3 so far and all are VERY different. I was thinking of starting a thread on antic cervo colors and leathers... whatdya think???

Thanks for posting these, your bag is scrumptious!!! :flowers:

Wow ladies!... I was out tonite, and to come home to all these wonderful posts in this thread is *great*!!!!

Ok ... I'm going to start an Antic Cervo leathers thread... hopefully it will be ok, cuz some of the pix I'm going to post will already have been *posted* in other threads... but let's do it!!! If everyone posts in there we will have a reference for all of us to see what's going on with this leather, because I SWEAR that all 3 bags I have are of different calibur of leather, diff. color, and different pebbling/no pebbling.

So ... please post your pix in the thread I put up shortly. :graucho:

PS!! Sweetfrock, your pictures are GREAT!! I love your bag, it's absolutely STUNNING!

I'm hoping to see it in person when I go to Prada tomorrow!!! :yahoo: Love LOVE love your bag!! A big CONGRATS to you!!! It's gorgeous!:heart: