Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

@CallieCat I had fc surgery 10 days ago. From my experience, they will ask you to change into hospital gown and wear those until the discharge day. I personally brought a shirt to change but I don't think it's necessary at all. You can just wear the same clothes from the day you went in. Good luck ^^

Reactions: CallieCat
Is anyone going to be in Korea end of May/first week of June? Booked my flight last week and after so many bumps and changes I WILL be in Korea from middle of May through the first week of June [emoji4]

I know everyone has been pretty inactive lately, but when you go for surgery and you stay in the hospital for 2-3 days etc do you wear the same clothes you went in with for when you leave? If that makes sense. Do I have to bring a change of clothes or like a small packed bag? I know I'll be in the hospital gown for the days I'm there

they will of course give a change of clothes but it will be their hospital gown. after surgery, its highly unlikely that they will allow outside clothes to be worn due to various reasons, infection could be one of them. you do not need to bring clothes that I am sure of.

@CallieCat I had fc surgery 10 days ago. From my experience, they will ask you to change into hospital gown and wear those until the discharge day. I personally brought a shirt to change but I don't think it's necessary at all. You can just wear the same clothes from the day you went in. Good luck ^^
Hi, where did you get your fc done, what were the quotes and how are you liking the results? I am going to Korea in September 2017 and am considering FACELINE, the face dental or MVP.

Another update for everyone as I'm going on 3 months post op with GNG for FC. I deleted almost all my old photos from before but thank god I had GNG send me my old ones. It's CRAZY the difference in my face. At first as I was healing I really didn't think I had a major difference though I couldn't really tell during the first two weeks because of all the swelling but now that all of its pretty much gone oh boy do I notice when I look at my before photos. Y'all GNG is magic. I swear Dr.Choi does sorcery on that hospital bed lol for everyone that has been asking for more before photos I think these two REALLY show just how angular my face was before compared to after.
IMG_1502290147.328465.jpg
IMG_1502290175.312108.jpg
IMG_1502290211.063187.jpg

Since you guys already saw the side angle from my previous photo I decided to show a photo of the front view since a lot of people have asked for that as well. Also last one is no makeup so you can get a better feel of the outline of my jaw. The two HD photos of my before were taken the day of my consultation with GNG which was 3-ish days before my surgery.

As of right now I don't see anymore swelling though I know my full results won't be in until 6 months to one year. I still have slight numbness around the two sides of my chin but again I'm only 2 months and about a week post op so I know I still have healing and GNG has instructed me to use the heating pad which has helped as well. But even just going on three months post op I'm so in love with my results. I would go through it 100 times over (even the monstrous swelling) lol

Hi, where did you get your fc done, what were the quotes and how are you liking the results? I am going to Korea in September 2017 and am considering FACELINE, the face dental or MVP.

Just posted a three month update with photos! I went to GNG in May and I will trust no one else with my face they are magic! I plan on going back this fall for a slight rhinoplasty with them as well. I'm not fully healed just yet (again only 3 months) but even now I love my results! Dr.Choi did an incredible job. And I don't remember my exact quotes but I did multiple surgeries and went during one of their promotional periods so I got a discount but I was quoted something like 16,000 in USD

Just posted a three month update with photos! I went to GNG in May and I will trust no one else with my face they are magic! I plan on going back this fall for a slight rhinoplasty with them as well. I'm not fully healed just yet (again only 3 months) but even now I love my results! Dr.Choi did an incredible job. And I don't remember my exact quotes but I did multiple surgeries and went during one of their promotional periods so I got a discount but I was quoted something like 16,000 in USD
you look beautiful

As of right now I don't see anymore swelling though I know my full results won't be in until 6 months to one year. I still have slight numbness around the two sides of my chin but again I'm only 2 months and about a week post op so I know I still have healing and GNG has instructed me to use the heating pad which has helped as well. But even just going on three months post op I'm so in love with my results. I would go through it 100 times over (even the monstrous swelling) lol

Congrats on the great result!

Btw, I think you have a super cute nose.

Another update for everyone as I'm going on 3 months post op with GNG for FC. I deleted almost all my old photos from before but thank god I had GNG send me my old ones. It's CRAZY the difference in my face. At first as I was healing I really didn't think I had a major difference though I couldn't really tell during the first two weeks because of all the swelling but now that all of its pretty much gone oh boy do I notice when I look at my before photos. Y'all GNG is magic. I swear Dr.Choi does sorcery on that hospital bed lol for everyone that has been asking for more before photos I think these two REALLY show just how angular my face was before compared to after.
View attachment 3790275
View attachment 3790276
View attachment 3790277

Since you guys already saw the side angle from my previous photo I decided to show a photo of the front view since a lot of people have asked for that as well. Also last one is no makeup so you can get a better feel of the outline of my jaw. The two HD photos of my before were taken the day of my consultation with GNG which was 3-ish days before my surgery.

congrats! you look beautiful and I can't believe it is only 2 months result!
Just wondering did you get skin treatment as well? bc even your skin tone looks different.

View attachment 3790275
View attachment 3790276
View attachment 3790277

haha I know that feeling that your family bring out old pics which I want to burn it! Congrat for your good result!

congrats! you look beautiful and I can't believe it is only 2 months result!
Just wondering did you get skin treatment as well? bc even your skin tone looks different.

My skin tone looks different because of the lighting. My skin just looks tanner in yellow lighting and paler in actual sunlight. But the only skin treatment I got was the deswelling face mask

did u do zygoma reduction