Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

@kapappie, I think cheekbones are beautiful as they add definition to the face, unless yours are really big I would be hesitant to reduce them. Cheekbones will last you forever, fat graft not so much as you'll lose volume in your face as you age. I will say though if your cheekbones are big, reducing your jaw and chin will make your cheeks stand out even more. I would hire someone to do photoshop modeling of your face to see how v-line changes the balance of your face, this will help take the guesswork out determining how you'll look.

Reactions: usernotfound
@kapappie, I think cheekbones are beautiful as they add definition to the face, unless yours are really big I would be hesitant to reduce them. Cheekbones will last you forever, fat graft not so much as you'll lose volume in your face as you age. I will say though if your cheekbones are big, reducing your jaw and chin will make your cheeks stand out even more. I would hire someone to do photoshop modeling of your face to see how v-line changes the balance of your face, this will help take the guesswork out determining how you'll look.
I'm good at photoshop but it's different when it comes to change the facial structure with surgery since I don't know how the doctor is going to shape it. I could push my jaws inward but my cheeks aren't going to stay the same. Those things I can't predict; however, I don't think my cheekbones are super big. A lot of people compliment my cheekbones here since it's favored in the states. I like them too since I can put highlighter there and get that strobe effect. I really just want a face shape like Olivia Munn. She's gorgeous but still has cheekbones. Are there people working at these clinics that can photoshop me a potential b/a?

My cheeks are pretty hollow now which is why I considered the fat graft. I can only imagine they'll just be hollower after jaw surgery.

I'm good at photoshop but it's different when it comes to change the facial structure with surgery since I don't know how the doctor is going to shape it. I could push my jaws inward but my cheeks aren't going to stay the same. Those things I can't predict; however, I don't think my cheekbones are super big. A lot of people compliment my cheekbones here since it's favored in the states. I like them too since I can put highlighter there and get that strobe effect. I really just want a face shape like Olivia Munn. She's gorgeous but still has cheekbones. Are there people working at these clinics that can photoshop me a potential b/a?

My cheeks are pretty hollow now which is why I considered the fat graft. I can only imagine they'll just be hollower after jaw surgery.

Just you know you have to be prepared for sagging skin if you reduce cheekbones. Many people have that happened to them. If you ask the clinic, even they won't guarantee if your skin will sag or not. It's kind of risky if I'd say.

What about facial lipo? Is it a good alternative?

Just you know you have to be prepared for sagging skin if you reduce cheekbones. Many people have that happened to them. If you ask the clinic, even they won't guarantee if your skin will sag or not. It's kind of risky if I'd say.

I've heard that you really only have to worry about sagging skin after zygoma reduction if a) you had slightly sagging skin before and b) if you couple it with v-line. Other than that I haven't heard of anyone having major to any sagging just from zygoma reduction alone. And it also depends on which zygoma reduction you get done. But from the people I've talked to who did both zygoma and v-line surgery haven't experienced any sagging but again they've only had the surgery done for about 3 years..down the road with aging might be different. Though I'm told quick zygoma (incomplete zygoma reduction) has a lot less risk of sagging after surgery and in the future.

Reactions: bluebell.girl
Anyone did Chin implant/Chin surgery or genioplasty only rather than V line surgery altogether? Looking for suggestions. TIA! [emoji846]
Well I got chin implant but then removed it because it looks so fake .Still have a scar because it was inserted through the outside of the chin and not from the inside the mouth . I think that such implants invented lazy surgeons because implant easier to insert than done genioplasty.
On that note, does anyone know the average cost for genioplasty alone? Some clinic just quoted me 12 mil ... pretty such that is overpriced?!?!
I did genioplasty , in Izien I paid 6000 , I think it's not cheap , maybe in another clinic you can find better price .

Well I got chin implant but then removed it because it looks so fake .Still have a scar because it was inserted through the outside of the chin and not from the inside the mouth . I think that such implants invented lazy surgeons because implant easier to insert than done genioplasty.

I did genioplasty , in Izien I paid 6000 , I think it's not cheap , maybe in another clinic you can find better price .

$6000 USD or 6 mil KWR? May I pm you about your experiences?

@Linlin18 yeah that sounds really overpriced, usually for both genioplasty & jaw reduction (v line) you can expect to pay anywhere between 10-14 million. but i checked with view last week and they quoted me 4 million for genioplasty

Reactions: Blobvy
@Linlin18 yeah that sounds really overpriced, usually for both genioplasty & jaw reduction (v line) you can expect to pay anywhere between 10-14 million. but i checked with view last week and they quoted me 4 million for genioplasty

Yeah. I don't think she knew what I wanted to do. I didn't want jaw reduction. Just genioplasty alone. Do you know much about REGEN with genioplasty?

Just wanted to update everyone, after 2 plus years of researching I'm finally going to be going to Korea after shortlisting and shortlisting clinics I'm pretty set on GNG, but of course I won't know until consultations. I'll keep you all updated though!