Anybody get a weird email from gilt group?

vintage4me

O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
I got one apologizing to me for them sending me an email about a purchase. I have never purchased from them Its making me very nervous

nancyxwu

handbag addict
Jan 10, 2010
USA
nope, no email from them. I got a kate spade bag from them once, but no emails. you may want to email their customer service or call just to be sure it was an error and not someone using your info to buy stuff.

jojon21

Waiting on UPS
O.G.
Dec 28, 2006
The U.P.
Yes, I freaked when I got the email about London Thomas cufflinks I purchased - which I DID NOT! I called them and they said this email was sent in error to all their members by mistake, and they assured me that my card would not be charged.

Apr 15, 2007
^well as long as they acknowledged they made the error, everything should be ok

would check the cc to see if a charge appears just to be on the safe side..

one can't be too blase about these "so called errors"..

shamsi

Feb 10, 2008
I got two. One saying we're sorry, here come your items.
Then maybe an hr later (didn't have time to call since I didn't find this out until after work) apologizing for the first email, saying do not fear we're not charging you.

Good thing I don't have my CC details stored.

CClementine

Jan 17, 2010
Same with me. Two emails from them. The first was about the cuff links and the second email was to say they were sorry for the first email.

redskater

bags,books & Kitties
O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
on the golf course!
yep, got the same email, what in the world were they doing? ha, at first I thought they were talking about handcuffs, now i see it's cufflinks! well, I've been down with the flu, so I thought I was delirious!

jenaywins

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
Strange. I'm a Gilt member and I purchase there on at least a weekly basis; however, I didn't receive this email...