anybody ever returned bag overseas?

1. i need help with shipping.
    please pm me.

2. i had to return a fake to hong kong. i went to kinko's after looking on the web as to who shipped overseas. after going through the whole process i asked how much an d they said like $80. i asked if there was a cheaper way and they told me that i could go to the u.s. post office and they shipped it for around $20 or so. i don't know the way kinko's was going to do it. there are customs forms and you have to declare the value but since that scammer put $50 i did too. i can't tell you about a receipt... you will have to ask them.

3. I have sold numerous items overseas, but I did purchase a Chloe bag from someone in the UK and I just filled out the custom forms on line, printed them out and took it to the post office. I sent is signature confirmation and I think it was about $17.00. It is really not as scary as it initially seems when looking on the USPS site. Let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer any questions. Good Luck!

4. thanks girls.....
    i sent the returned bag today. and the seller is very nice. another pf-er has done a return with her too and she said that the seller was very nice about it. i guess since this is the first time for me, i am kinda scared......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice