Anybody ever noticed this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercx5

May 19, 2006
OK dont shoot me. Just want to get this out of my chest. It's been bugging me for a very very long time.

We all know that we have good taste in bags, being crazy over LV. But.....from the visual aids and the collection pics, I can't help but notice that some of the rooms, furniture, deco, finishings and dressing of some of the tpfers are quite ...different, i.e. not at par with the taste of their bags. I mean...we spend thousands of dollars on the bags and accessories but funny thing is....not enough is spent on the homes and clothes, I feel. Examples are like the sofas, bedsheets, curtains, furnitures, cabinets, beds, clothes, etc. Quite a handful had really really impressive and expensive collection but set against the backdrop of where they live largely differs?

Just my observation. I was thinking that maybe....we should also focus on other aspects of our lifestyle...:smile:

Interesting. Yes, I have also noticed this, and I have noticed, some very nicely furnished homes.

I do agree, that sometimes, it is human nature to get "caught up" in material goods and forget what really matters. I know, that I did this with jewelry/furs when I was in my twenties. Then, as I aged and with this age came the job losses through corporate downsizing, cancer in my family, and now, the impending death of my husband, material goods just do not matter. I think we call all of this "wisdom" through life experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.