Anybody Else Own This MBMJ Bag?

heather123

Nov 13, 2006
Hi everybody :smile: I posted a pic of this bag in Hnadbags and Purses last week. It was very warmly received, but what I was also hoping to find out was, does anybody else own this bag, and is it hard to keep clean? It's my first-ever metallic bag and I love it. Also, I've heard it's a limited edition, but I'm not sure. I don't even know if it has a name! The bag came from Brown Thomas department store, Ireland. So....has anybody else got this bag? It's really soft, thick leather and a great size. I brought it on a brief trip to Scotland recently, as carry-on hand luggage.

Attachments

• MarcJacobs Bag b 20Aug08.JPG
    MarcJacobs Bag b 20Aug08.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 65
I think this is the Aline Satchel (please correct me if I am wrong). Very cute. I don't think it is difficult to clean. One thing I heard about the metallic bags is, that they might fade in color, but here there are also different opinions and some also reported not having problems with color fading. Maybe someone who owes a metallic bag can tell you more.

Thanks a lot for the info, ladies! I didn't know the name of the bag. By the time I'd pulled all the tissue, wrappping out of it, any identification must have been thrown away. I'm not pressing the panic button just yet re keeping it clean. I'll wait for others' views though. Hopefully my satchel won't be any trouble. Thanks again!