Anybody else in LOVE with Paris' new wayfarers?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A bit too kiddie for me, remind me of seaside sunglasses

2. Yea..they look a little like the sunglasses I put in birthday party gift bags when I was 12:yes:

3. They are cute but, personally, I couldn't pull them off ... And what's with the Ray-Ban trend all of a sudden?:shrugs: I see them on almost EVERYONE in Hollywood lately ...

4. I love Ray Ban aviators and have worn them for the last 5 years or so but I can't stand the Wayfarers.....just too plasticky

5. they are cute!

6. way too kiddie.

7. they look like fun, but I am not sure how I would look in them.

8. I wouldn't be able to pull those off.

9. i LOVE them, but dont know if they would look good on my face..if you can pull them off then go for it!!!

10. I'm a total wayfarer addict (been so waaay before the craze - I'm a major 80s fan) and I think those shades are cute, but personally, I couldn't carry them off - at least not in that color combo.

11. also chanel came out with glasses that look exactly like these

12. I like the sunglasses...but sometimes I feel like she is just a tad TOO matchy matchy.

13. OMG! They look so cuteee! i love them.

14. oooh no, 2 tone is two much imo :biggrin: