Anybody done this before?

Nene20122012

Baglover
Jan 10, 2014
I'm in need of some input here and would very much appreciate your help.
I have arranged my flight early june for a 9hr layover in Spain. knowing how fast Neo Noe sells, my plan was to call the Calle Serrano store (which is 15mns from the airport) and pay over the phone with my cc about a week or two before i leave the states and then pick it up at the store during my layover. I'm planning on also doing the same thing with the YSL store 2 doors down from LV since i'm also planning on getting a college bag.

Has anyone had experience doing this? It would be a great shopping trip if this was possible. Anybody has sales rep they can recommend to get in contact with?.

If your plan does not exactly work I believe you can order on the website (even french one) to pick up in store. I am not sure if you need a EU billing address though

That’s good to know. I wasn’t planning on getting a hotel room since shopping, lunch, and the whole VAT refund process was going to take up my whole day. I’ll see if there is a reasonable hotel close to the store I can reserve a room in. Thank you for the idea