Anybody bought the new Pochette Accessoires in regular Damier?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Isn't this item new too?

2. Hey! I just noticed that they made the damier in the accessoires style now! I really like it in the damier print! When I bought my mono, I remember wishing they had it in the damier...what took em so long!!

3. where??

4. I tried this on today and the damier mini - pochette too .. very cute:heart:

5. New mini pochette to the damier ebene...:yes: :flowers:

6. Super cute. I agree, it's about time. this style will continue to be a big seller for LV!!

7. Yes, Ayla and I saw one when we were at the boutique on Thursday.:nuts: CUTE!!!:love:

8. Yep ! :yes:

I'm so glad this is actually a production item now, instead of an SO !

9. I really like it in the damier.

10. It looks HOT on the website!

11. yeah i saw it on vuitton.com...now i've got to get one of these too!

12. You can see it the official LV website, but Eluxury has yet to offer it! :smile:

13. It's very cute in pics, I think I'll check it out when I go to LV with my coworker next week! :nuts:

14. I'm stoked! I've always wanted to have a damier pochette...hmm...

15. are u guys talking about the mini pochette accessories? how come i can't find it on vuitton.com?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice