Anybody Been To Gonzales Louisiana Recently?

walk-unafraid

Butterflies & Books
Feb 12, 2010
I'm going to be in Baton Rouge later this week and I'm wondering if it is worth it to drive the extra miles to check out the outlet. They don't usually have much in the line of deletes, or at least they haven't when I've been there, but I wouldn't say "no" to a black Laila if the price were right!

Enquiring minds want to know!

:P

I know this isn't much help but I was there at the beginning of June (was in Baton Rouge for a bowling tournament) and they had absolutely NO deletes at that outlet...I ended up just getting a ponytail scarf and key chain....

I'm going in October and I've been calling (trying to see what's available, maybe put some stuff on hold closer to October) and they never have anything (so they say) that the other outlets have.

Maybe I need to delete this place from my plans in October.

I've only been there a couple of times and I was surprised by how few deletes they get. Once I did get the black Madison Hobo I had been wanting there, but I'm pretty sure it was a return since it was the only thing from that line there. At the same time, they did have some python sages, but that was about it.

I may pop down there tonight when I'm in Batt'n Roodge just to see what they have. I'll report back!

I've only been there a couple of times and I was surprised by how few deletes they get. Once I did get the black Madison Hobo I had been wanting there, but I'm pretty sure it was a return since it was the only thing from that line there. At the same time, they did have some python sages, but that was about it.

I may pop down there tonight when I'm in Batt'n Roodge just to see what they have. I'll report back!

I'm hoping they have some good stuff, fingers crossed for you!

Went to Gonzales today and was very impressed. They had more deletes than I've seen there before. Lots of Kristin hobos woven in black and denim as well as rose patent. Many plain and woven baby sages in black, denim, and (I think) mushroom. There were also a few Audrey totes.

Unfortunately, there were no Laila's which was the only thing I was really shopping for, but I did get a couple of little things incl a wallet and a coin purse,

Edited to add - they were also giving a 30% off coupon at the door!

Went to Gonzales today and was very impressed. They had more deletes than I've seen there before. Lots of Kristin hobos woven in black and denim as well as rose patent. Many plain and woven baby sages in black, denim, and (I think) mushroom. There were also a few Audrey totes.

Unfortunately, there were no Laila's which was the only thing I was really shopping for, but I did get a couple of little things incl a wallet and a coin purse,

Edited to add - they were also giving a 30% off coupon at the door!

Congrats on your finds!