Anya Hindmarch Valorie Glitter Clutch owners?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi gals,

Can anyone help. I am thinking of buying this fab piece of bling, but am wondering are there any owners out there? How does it wear? Any pics available?

Thanks all

Polly;)

2. I don't have one, but I've seen the valorie in store and it looks amazing, it glints and sparkles a lot! Perfect size too :smile:

3. Oh thank you Tiggernic - yes, I am a magpie at heart, anything that sparkles I HAVE to have....:lolots:

4. Which colourway are you thinking of getting? I think she's brought out another couple of versions now, there's multi-black, black, pewter and chocolate!

Decisions decisions... :smile:

5. The gold is my fave, i neeed it!

6. The multi-sparkling pink glitter one, me thinks........:cutesy:

7. Oh I love the Valerie clutch! I love it particularly in the pinky gold and also in the bronze!
    That's one for me and one for my daughter! .I held one in the shop and a couple of bits of glitter did come off,so I imagine it would wear fairly quickly if you are handling it a lot.I'd say wear it a lot if you can afford a new bag next season or keep
    it for special occasions. Enjoy it !

8. Thanks girls....for the info and enabling!! :biggrin:
    I think it shall soon be mine....pics to follow....have been very bold and have ordered the Alexander Wang Rocco too........:ty:

9. I don't own it myself but I think it's gorgeous. Nice choice with both of those bags!

10. How exciting! Looking forward to pics :biggrin:

11. i love it. i don't have one, but i am extremely attracted to the glitter :graucho: