Anya Hindmarch Handbags Review

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this new Postbox handbag from Anya Hindmarch on a recent Bloomberg business article and I was immediately charmed by it's simplicity and vintage vibe. I do not know the Anya Hindmarch brand and spent hours researching on YouTube, PurseForum, and other websites on AH handbag reviews and I haven't found much. The AH handbags are only available through a select few distributors in the US ( Bergdorf Goodman, Saks, and the AH US online shop). I live near a Neiman Marcus store and they do not carry the brand.

From my research, the Postbox was just debuted in early June 2019. The brand spent two years on the development and the creation of this new bag for the Autumn/Winter 2019 collection. The photo below is of the small version so it comes with a removable metal hardware long strap whereas the bigger version has a removable leather long strap. It seems that the company was recently purchased by another private equity firm and Anya Hindmarch, the person, remains as the creator director of the brand. The company has seen some losses for years and they are trying to turn the brand to the black, which means they should have better quality products. However, if any of PF members have their perspectives on how their AH bags have held up, please post on this thread. Thank you!
    upload_2019-7-21_11-3-50.png

2. I purchased a Nevis tote in the summer sale of 2013 or 2014. I haven't used it all that much as handheld doesn't work for me but I like the many pockets. What I've noticed is that there are loose threads along the handles. I'm travelling this week so can't take pictures to show what I mean, unfortunately.

3. Thanks for the information. It seems that their leather doesn’t hold up well from a YouTube video from two years ago. How does the glazing hold up on your bag? The AH website have videos of “making their bag” and the glazing portion of video looks like it is well done.

4. The glazing is fine!

5. i have old neeson bag probably from 2008, and new neeson bag. the new one is stiffer than the old one, but am still thinking to get another neeson.

i have no problem with the quality