Anya Hindmarch Carker Bag

Hello, I am new to the forum too. In fact this is my very first post. :blush:

I got the Carker bag in cream over the weekend. Just couldnt stop thinking about the bag ever since I saw it in a photo. Love the classic shape and vintage look.:love:

Thanks, Bal bag Blonde! I must say it's well make and not terribly over price.

Anya seems to be designing well season after season lately. In fact, the SA from the store I bought the Carker from told me the designer herself had said Autumn/Winter 2006 is her best sales ever (with the Carker being one of the best sellers). :cool:

Apparently the Carker will feature again in Spring/Summer 2007... in colours of yellow and green! Just not too sure how well it would go.:weird:

Oh, as a fellow Carker owner who adores the bag, yellow and green is not making me feel :love: , it's making me worried:confused1: - yellow and green?!!

Oh no, not yellow and green together but in yellow and in green on its own. Will have to see the shade of colours when it's out to decide. :s

Still I think the shape and look is best in classic colours. :love:

Does anyone have this bag? I'm debating between the Carker and the YSL Uptown - not sure which way to go but I'd like to hear more about the Carker.

you ladies are all correct. this style is her classic bag and each season she comes out with a new color. i have three carker's and love them all. the leather is exquisite and ther suede lining completes the richnest to the quality. she also has a style called bespoke, which is hand made to your specifications. leather color, texture, crocodile, hardware color, etc. and you can hand write an inscription that they etch into your bag and it lasts forever. mine took about 5 months to receive as they are made in italy. i love, love it. it will be a keepsake for my daughter who is now 11. anya's bags are excellent quality and priced reasonable. check out her site.

Anyone else love this bag? I love the clean lines and the fact that it is roomy. But is Anya Hindmarch a good name for leather bags?

It's 15% and come up to $960 including ta
Carker.jpg
x at the flagship shop where I live. Worth it?
loving it every moment!