Anya Hindmarch Carker Bag

1. Anyone else love this bag? I love the clean lines and the fact that it is roomy. But is Anya Hindmarch a good name for leather bags?

It's 15% and come up to $960 including ta[​IMG]x at the flagship shop where I live. Worth it?

2. It's very ladylike & kind of vintage looking, I like it. I don't think it will ever go out of style either.

3. I love it love it love it! :heart:

4. I love it. Looks like it's worth the price to me!:yes:

5. love it love it - I've seen the ones in patent black and white and love them even more. She's a reasonable name for leather bags tho' she's only been doing them for a couple of years. Having seen them in person in London they look well made and the leather seems lovely - but that was only a short look whilst a SA was hovering behind me!!

6. Anya Hindmarch bags are amazing --- beautiful lines, very well made. Also, well priced when you consider what some of the other brands retail for. She's been around for quite a while --- check out her website Welcome to Anya Hindmarch. TammyD love the bag! Also Saks is carrying some of her bags on their site too!

7. i don't think you can go wrong with this bag, tammyd. i love the bow logo on the front clasp, gives it a nice whimsical twist to a classic-looking bag.

8. I love this bag in the blue faux croc. Gorgeous!

9. They have it in blue faux croc?

10. it looks ok to me. but for 960$, i really need to feel the leather before making my comment :P

11. Hello,

I am brand new to the forum but hope I have earned my handbag stars over the years! I saw this thread and just wanted to say that the AH Carker is the most fabulous bag I have owned. Rather embarrassingly, I have ended up with two because my husband surprised me by buying me the black patent version from Anya Hindmarch in Harrods not knowing I had been very naughty and treated myself to the faux croc version :shame: .

After much deliberation, I am selling the black faux croc in its dust bag to someone very lucky as I decided I had to keep the one from my husband really after all the effort he'd gone to for me:love:

Anyway, the lowdown on the bag - both versions are in the most gorgeous leather, the inside of the bag is velvety soft, the size is ideal and fits a laptop easily, plus all my girly kit. The shape is classic but contemporary and it can be carried comfortably on the shoulder or as a tote. I adore it - more than my Luella, any Mulberry or indeed any other bag I've owned! Worth every penny:heart: :heart: :heart: .

12. Good luck on your sale, Miss Sooky! So nice of your husband to buy one for you.

Seahorseinstripes - the leather is a little like the glace leather of Celine Boogie bags, and the bag is lined in seude. Very luxurious. I think I'm definitely getting one! Can stop thinking about it!

14. Miss Sooky, u're so lucky :P
    Tammy, good luck on your new purchase. it sounds like a great bag! :yahoo:

15. I am lucky, both on the bag and husband front . . . ! I continue to adore the Carker and cannot recommend it highly enough for those of you seeking classic, but on trend, desirable but not everywhere and just plain fabulous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice