Arts & Crafts Any writers?

MauiWowie

Nov 29, 2012
Just wondering if I'm the only one into writing stories. I have been writing stories since I was a young girl. Maybe I'll post some sections of stories I have written. :graucho:

"I think you are being quite stubborn. Give me a chance, alright? I think you will like me if you gave me a chance, Princess." The urge to dash tingles up my legs, but my mind tells me to be rational. He is many times my size, plus he might have tricks up his sleeves, like dragging me to the depths of 'The Abyss' and tossing me over the rocky edge if I dare shriek. I can already feel my life ( and freedom) slowly escaping, slipping from my hands. In fact, I can see the darkness already..

This is just a section of a story I wrote. What do you think?

Meredeth11 said:
Hey, Maui, Your Psychological description is detailed, which is excellent a novel needs! You know, I love writing as well, but not in English, I am a Chinese, and like to write some little Chinese stories, if you will, I am sure it would be of great fun to have someone share what you writes, i'd like to see more of your works sincerely!

I could post the whole story! And please excuse the errors, as I wrote it on Note on my phone haha.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

I've been writing since I was young and have a bachelors degree in Journalism. It's something that I've always loved. I have a blog and just started being a contributor on Best Friends For Frosting. I look forward to reading your story when you post it in full. :smile:

I also write, except I'm not into fiction. I write about spirituality/yoga/new age-y type stuff and I'm also working on an autobiography of sorts.
Has anyone been published? I would love to chat with like minded people !