Any word on Hearts for tomorrow?

Just got off the phone with my store and I got my Gold heart and makeup case!! :yahoo:Picking up tomorrow!!

She did say that they got like one of each color...they are very limited like newcitylady said.

Do you know if they got the cosmetic cases in?

Sorry I don't about the cosmetic cases ~ we actually live in Indiana ~ my dh just called several stores all over the USA looking for the shortest waiting list for the hearts. The AZ LV was the shortest and the SA Jason was very nice to deal with on the phone. He is shipping out my hearts today!

^ Jason is really nice, I bought my speedy/ 1st LV bag from him

I just saw I got charged for my cosmetic case :smile: I love how they had an almost none existent wait list LOL

in case anybody is from LA area and is wondering about miroir/vernis hearts & cosmetic cases:

Bev Hills Saks - have not come in yet
Century City - have come in, but in "extremely limited amounts", supposedly are awaiting 2nd shipment
Hollywood & Highland - they have come in today...i know i cuz i just got a call about an hour ago. I"M GETTING MY MIROIR!!! :wlae: woo!!

Yep, the leather goods manager at my store told me that a lot of stores will be getting 2nd shipments this week. It's starting out very limited, but everyone will eventually get their items.

I picked up my silver heart yesterday morning - they were just unpacking. The Vienna, VA store said they only got 3 silver hearts and all had been spoken for and that they didn't believe they would get any more in.

The hearts have increased in price, I didn't realize it till I called a boutique to confirm my waitlist. The SA said that the hearts are in extremely limited quantities and I won't be able to get mine till the next week now.

My stores *said* that they only got 6 of each color but I think it was less. I do think they did get a couple more than they expected though because at first, one of the SAs said she didn't think she could put me down anymore for both the gold and the Violette, just one since the lists were so long. But today, I was able to buy both the gold and Violette hearts and cosmetic cases. I didn't get the gold heart though but I did get the other pieces.

I didn't see any and none were brought out for me. The only different thing they didn't bring out but was in the case was the Amarante cosmetic case.
What did they tell you?

My SA said her store got only three in each color, but that they were expecting a second shipment. She said they typically receive a shipment of small leather goods on Saturdays, so it could be next week.

I notice both the miroir and the vernis hearts are on Louisvuitton.com now, but have already sold out. Did anyone manage to get one from there before they were gone?