Any word on Chinese New Year Envelopes 2017?

samlingloc

May 6, 2016
I don't think it's a GWP as I saw some people buying items at the store and they weren't offered it. I also wouldn't say that it's a VIP gift because I don't spend that much at LV - I think it's just SA dependent. I always make my purchases with the same SA.

faintlymacabre

O.G.
Mar 30, 2007
Calgary, Canada
I don't think it's a GWP as I saw some people buying items at the store and they weren't offered it. I also wouldn't say that it's a VIP gift because I don't spend that much at LV - I think it's just SA dependent. I always make my purchases with the same SA.
Do you mind giving me the name of your SA? (You are Calgarian, right? :biggrin: ) I always just get a random person whenever I go, and never ending up forming that relationship... I've been put on a waitlist for items and haven't heard back after 4 months. Maybe it's time to start dealing with one person only!

samlingloc

May 6, 2016
Do you mind giving me the name of your SA? (You are Calgarian, right? :biggrin: ) I always just get a random person whenever I go, and never ending up forming that relationship... I've been put on a waitlist for items and haven't heard back after 4 months. Maybe it's time to start dealing with one person only!
Pm'ed